ATIVAN 1 MG: REDUCE YOUR ANXIETY
The generic name of Ativan 1mg is Lorazepam. Ativan 1mg helps to get relief from anxiety, panic disorder, stress, seizures, and various kinds of mental illness. Moreover, this medication belongs to a category- Benzodiazepines.
Note: Pregnant ladies are strictly not recommendable to take such medicine as it affects the lives of both the mother and the baby.
Lorazepam 1mg Usage:
- Firstly, you shall have prior information about the medication and a medical prescription.
- The usage of Ativan 1mg should not exceed the limit of quantity and time as per the prescription.
- Similarly, one should not consume this medicinal remedy if he suffers from any respiratory problems such as kidney or lung problems.
- Above all, you should not take such medication if you are an alcoholic, or suffering from glaucoma.
- Immediately consult a doctor if in case you see any changes or no changes during its consumption.
- 1mg is to use with or without food as per the suggestions of the doctor.
- However, it will help you if you are taking it with a meal in case of nausea.
- This medication is to keep at room temperature, and away from heat, and others reach.
- Medical tests are necessary as it consists of some side effects also on a daily basis.
Ativan 1mg Dosage:
- The dosage of Ativan 1mg can be adjustable from a doctor’s side to a patient.
- Dosage may vary in such medicines as per the age, medical condition, body tolerance, and
the severity of symptoms.
- Ativan 1mg regular dosage of such medication is 1 to 2mg, 2 to 3 times a day.
- These medication tablets are ranging from 0.5 mg, 1mg, and 2 mg.
- To prevent anxiety, a person may consume 2 mg to 3 mg as said by the doctor.
What are the side effects of Ativan 1mg?
- Misusing this medication may cause severe harmful side effects such as respiratory depression, coma, or death.
- In other words, there are some common, non-common, and long-term side effects of Ativan 1mg.
Minor side effects that do not require medical attention are:
2. Double Vision
4. Unusual body movements
6. Loss in interest
- However, if any other symptoms occur, and worsens, one should talk to a doctor
without any delay.
- Medical attention requires in the below significant side effects:
2. Thoughts of suicide.
3. Extreme depression.
5. Trouble sleeping/speaking/focus
6. Huge weakness
- Other long-term effects are of Ativan 1 mg is an addictive medication.
- Therefore, one who is an alcoholic should always take a medical prescription before consuming it.
- Misusing this medication may also slow the functions of breathing, heart rate, and brain
There are no reviews yet.